Recommendations for employment: It can be lightly toasted to enhance its properties and facilitate grinding. For stews or rice dishes, it is recommended to crush the threads in a mortar or similar and let it infuse in the broth for about 20 minutes before adding to the stew or rice.
Authentic Iranian saffron, in threads.
Produced in Iran and packed in Spain.
Composition: Saffron thread, 100% pure, Extra Category I according to ISO 3632 standard.
Quantity: 0,50 gr.
* Optimal color, aroma and flavor for all your dishes and preparations.
* Saffron tested in independent laboratories.
* High levels of active ingredients:
- Crocina responsible for color: +220
- Picocrocina: +80 (Flavor)
- Safranal: +30 (Aroma)
- Low humidity levels: -7
Visual aspect: red saffron thread with some yellow parts corresponding to the roots of the stigma. May contain some floral residue.